Thursday, July 23, 2026

Government Efficiency in Action!

 Yesterday


Elmer - aka Robert -


received


a jury sumons.



OK, let's see here -

EXEMPTIONS 

(1) At 96 I have been over the age exemption for 21 years now.

DISQUALIFICATIONS

(3) Though I have spent 30 some years wintering on the Gulf Coast, I am not and never have been a resident of Texas, let alone this county.

(5) My moral character might be questionable, but no, I am no longer of sound mind.

(6) No, I can’t read or write anymore.

- - Oh, and by the way - I am fucking DEAD!

Any further correspondence should be sent to Jefferson Barracks, plot 8495, St. Louis, MO

ps. My wife is next door. Please don't tell her about the hot chick.




5 comments:

  1. I have one question. Who is the hot chick? Elmer fans need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I too wanna know about the hot chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry everyone, but no juicy stories here. (Elmer is on his own reconciling his real-life wife/girlfreinds issues!) In this case the hot chick was Photoshopped in to liven up the morning-coffee conversation with Elmer's gaggle of old-codger fishing buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beautiful woman at the top is your Mom, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete