Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Adding a little bling

I got around to replacing the failing window covers on the van the other day.

Four years of sun had taken their toll and the original covers were starting to come apart.

Instead of using a material covered with white plastic like the originals, for the new covers I went with Refectix which is covered in a silver foil instead. I might even go so far as to say the new bling has given the lady a twinkle in her eye!

For technical details and the full story of my heroic efforts to keep her dressed in the manner to which she has become accustomed click here.



I know, I know, using the extra-large photo format overlaps some of the stuff there on the right side of the page , but I wanted to make sure you got the full effect of the new twinkle in her eye.

So what do you say y'all? Doesn't she look good? (Warning, this is one of those auto-response questions, just like the infamous, 'Does this make me look fat?' There's only one right answer and you better be quick with it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment